Glow & Go Set - Oily
Travel-sized essentials for oily to combination skin.
This skincare gift set includes our stylish gift bag.
- Skin Type: Combination skin, Oily skin
- Concern: Anti-Aging , Enlarged pores , Fine lines and wrinkles
- Ingredients: Salicylic Acid/BHA , Retinol (Vitamin A) , Niacinamide/Vitamin B3 View all
Product out of stock
Glow & Go Set - Oily
- Shipping costs Austria € 6
- 60 day money-back guarantee
This set includes
What does it do?
Balance oily and combination skin with these little skincare saviours.
Three essential products for combination to oily skin. Their travel size makes them ideal for trying out or using on the go, they also make the perfect gift.
- Our award-winning Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant unclogs pores, clarifies and smooths skin. Quickly absorbed, it helps to remove dead skin cells, not only on the skin's surface, but also inside the pores. BHA has anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce redness and breakouts.
- Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum blends pure retinol and potent antioxidants to minimise the appearance of wrinkles, improve firmness and brighten skin. The rich, silky formula leaves skin smooth, hydrated and radiant-looking.
- Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator is infused with potent antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients and works to hydrate and nourish skin without leaving it greasy or causing breakouts.
Reduces signs of ageing
Ideal for use on-the-go
Hydrates and nourishes without feeling greasy
How to use
Directions for use can be found on the product pages of the individual products.
ReviewsAlready own it? Write a Product Review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
Very effective skin-restoring ingredient that can visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness.
Please check the individual products for ingredient listings.
Good to know before you start:
It is best to gradually build up use of a BHA product. Start by using your exfoliant once every other day and then increase usage to once or twice daily based on your skin’s response. You need to experiment a bit to see what suits your skin best. During the day, always use a moisturiser with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Your skin will in fact be slightly more sensitive to sunlight when using an exfoliant, so the chance of sunburn and sun damage is slightly higher.
How does Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum differ from the other Antioxidant Concentrates that Paula's Choice offers?
The most notable difference is that Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum contains a higher amount of retinol than our Skin Recovery and Skin Balancing serums with retinol. The Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum does not contain retinol and as such is an excellent serum to alternate with the Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum. Both of the Resist serums were designed for all skin types, whereas Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum is best for normal to very dry skin and Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate is best for normal to oily or combination skin. Every Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum is silicone-based and contains an effective blend of antioxidants, skin-repairing ingredients, and cell-communicating ingredients to restore skin and significantly reduce wrinkles, increase collagen production and improve skin tone.
What is the difference between Skin Balancing Moisture Gel and Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator?
Skin Balancing Moisture Gel and Resist Clear Skin Hydrator both are an excellent option for combination or oily skin. However, the composition of the resist Clear Skin Hydrator is even more focused on the improvement of the ageing skin with breakouts. So if you're dealing with wrinkles and blemishes you will probably prefer the Resist Clear Skin Hydrator.
Will my skin only need the Resist Clear Skin Hydrator to prevent breakouts?
Resist Clear Skin Hydrator contains important ingredients to reduce breakouts and post-breakout marks, but you need to use more than one product to prevent breakouts. It is essential to use a mild cleanser, an exfoliant with salicylic acid (BHA), and a moisturiser with an SPF 30 or greater. In combination with these products, the Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator can keep breakouts at bay.