Hydrate + glow
This power duo hydrates and nourishes dry to very dry skin with the omegas, ceramides and antioxidants your skin craves.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Concern: Very dry skin , Sensitive skin , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Linoleic acid , Chia seed , Linseed View all
Product out of stock
Hydrate + glow
- Shipping costs Austria € 6
- 60 day money-back guarantee
This set includes
What does it do?
Feed your skin, radiate your glow
Feed dry to very dry skin with the Omega+ Complex powerhouse duo. A double dose of repairing omega fatty acids, replenishing ceramides and calming antioxidants gives skin twice the nourishment and protection against dehydration and a lackluster complexion. Skin is left feeling soft and with a radiant glow.
Nourishes very dry skin
Restores moisture balance
Strengthens skin's natural barrier
How to use
After cleansing, toning and exfoliating, apply a few drops of the Omega+ Complex Serum to the face, neck and around the eyes. As a final step in your evening routine, apply a generous amount of the Omega+ Complex Night Cream.
ReviewsAlready own it? Write a Product Review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid found corn and sunflower oils. Used as an emollient and is effective as a skin-restoring, an antioxidant and as a skin-soothing agent.
This non-fragrant plant oil is a rich source of omega fatty acids and antioxidants.
Linseed, (also known as Flax seed oil) contains antioxidants. Linseed is also a rich source of linolenic acid, an important fatty acid.
Please check the individual products for ingredient listings.
What are omega fatty acids?
Omega fatty acids are great ingredients with properties proven to moisturise, nourish and restore the skin. They work to strengthen the skin's barrier, allowing the skin to retain moisture and essential nutrients better.
There are eleven omega fatty acids, the most important of which are:
- Omega 3: can be found in foods such as fish oil, linseed oil, walnut oil and chia oil.
- Omega 6: can be found in many plant oils, linoleic acid and passion fruit oil.
- Omega 9: can be found in linseed oil, rapeseed oil, soya oil, peanut oil and sunflower oil.
How is the Omega+ Complex Night Cream different from other night creams by Paula's Choice?
The Omega+ Complex Night Cream contains a powerful mix of ingredients that makes it different to our other night creams. It has been specifically developed to repair and replenish skin. Shea butter and omega oils calm factors in skin which trigger signs of stress and irritation. Ceramides, plant oils and botanical antioxidants, passion fruit and guava, provide barrier-strengthening nutrients for healthier skin.
What is the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
The terms dry skin and dehydrated skin are often used interchangeably, yet there is a difference between the two.
- Dry skin: is a skin type that more than often feels dry and tight. During the year this dryness can worsen or improve but the dry and tight feeling is actually always present.
- Dehydrated skin: is a skin concern where the skin feels dry and looks dry but there may be times where this is not the case at all. Another sign of dehydrated skin is that the skin's surface often feels greasy. Despite the greasy layer, the skin feels dry or taut and is often accompanied by flaking. '